Spring Up, O Well!
Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life. John 4:13-14 (ESV)
A major milestone was achieved at the New Children's Home land. With a school building and three cottages under construction we must have access to clean drinking water. Thanks to some generous partners, a water well has been dug and God has provided water!
Please pray that God continue to provide the items needed to achieve move-in ready for our 48 children and leadership.
We have far exceeded the capacity of the current Children's Home rental property in Jinja. We must move to our larger facility as we've recently taken in another seven children from the Sonrise Baby's Home.
List of Needs for Move In Ready
- $99,000 completion of the three homes (doors, plumbing, window screening, windows, wall plastering / painting, construct floors, floor tile, furnishings)
- $40,000 to complete the 9 room school building (windows, doors/locks, complete walls and ceilings, paint, construct floors, desks/chairs for students, desks/chairs for teachers, chalk boards, projectors, supply cabinets/backpack cubbies and school supplies
- $20,000 solar electricity for the 3 homes
- $60,000 - 60 additional acres of land (we currently own 40 acres)
- $5,000 - Chicken coops for 1,000 chickens
- $10,000 - Livestock (beef cows, milk cows, pigs, chickens, goats)